The world is changing- the recent attacks in Paris and the daily stabbings in Israel are example of a new form of terrorism that is aimed at “soft-targets“, meaning that anyone can become a victim. It is time for all citizens to get ready for such attacks.
In this seminar, the first of its kind in Canada, you will learn:
- How to move quickly through a frantic crowd
- How to take someone else to safety
- How to cope with active shooter scenarios
- How to take down a gunman
- How to deal with grenades and other explosives
- How to survive a hostage situation
- Much more!
This seminar is taught by Laurent Mougeot, IKMF National Director and Expert Level 2, Law Enforcement and Security certified.
Limited to 26 participants – contact us for details and registration